So this is part 2 of our MyChat app setup series. In our previous article we learnt that how to setup the project at local system and run it. Here we will see how to configure the Firebase project and will see its structure also. You can download the full source code of project from https://codecanyon.net
Experience live demo here
1. Go to Firebase console and create a project https://console.firebase.google.com/
2. Create one web app project and copy this script and paste into your project.(replace in index.html file which you will get in source code).
3. Go to Database menu from left sidebar, choose Rules tab and change rules read/write to true. and publish it.
4. Now database is ready to be accessed from your project so you can perform read and write operations from this firebase database.
5. Go to Storage menu from left sidebar, choose Rules tab and change rules read/write to true and Publish it.
6. Enable Email/Password option in sign in method Authentication screen.
That’s all firebase configuration set up for MyChat app. Now we will see how to setup push notification in Firebase in NEXT article.
Below is the structure of database.